This agreement is between you the subscriber to the Webhosting.net service, Inc. who hosts the Webhosting.net e-mail and collaboration service.
Free Trial Period
The Webhosting.net free trial period is good for 30 days. After 30 days the free trial will automatically be converted to a regular monthly subscription. If you do not wish to continue with the service, you must cancel within the 30 day window by opening a toubleticket with support. Please supply domain name and reason for cancellation (for our internal usage). The free trial applies only to the Webhosting.net Shared Server hosting accounts.
Month to Month Term
After the free trial, your account will be automatically renewed on a month to month basis for the total monthly fee of the service. There is no minimum term of service. You may cancel the service at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your domain name and reason for cancellation. Requests for cancellation must be submitted via e-mail. Service is billed at the start of each service month (based on the day of the month you signed up for service) for the following month and we cannot pro-rate any refunds.
Service Level Agreement
Webhosting.net will make every effort to provide each customer with 99.7% uptime. Webhosting.net has a refund policy of discounting 5% for each 1/2 hour of downtime per month. "Uptime" and "Downtime" is recorded and calculated on a monthly basis. This does not include scheduled downtime for weekly server/network maintenance (usually less than 10 minutes total and usually scheduled for Sundays, 9:00AM EST). This also does not include end-user internet connection issues or general internet congestion. Refunds and overall liability will not exceed one month's service during the month of the outage.
What Webhosting.net supports - the following areas are covered under the Webhosting.net support policy:
- Connectivity to the Webhosting.net Service - talking/instructing the end-user through configuring and connecting to the Webhosting.net e-mail server(s) and receiving/sending e-mail
- DNS Related Issues
What Webhosting.net does not explicitly support - the following areas are handled on a "best efforts" basis:
- Configuration of customer firewall software and/or hardware that could affect connectivity to the Webhosting.net service
- Configuration of customer antivirus software (Norton Antivirus 2003, etc.) that could affect connectivity to the Webhosting.net service
- Issues related to customer's connection to the Internet. (i.e. T1, Cable Modem, DSL Modem, Dial-Up accounts, etc.)
- Issues related to other e-mail accounts or personal folders (non-Webhosting.net) configured within customers Microsoft Outlook software
Security and Reliability
The security and reliability of the Webhosting.net e-mail and collaboration service is our highest priority. Webhosting.net works hard to run a solid, hassle-free service. However, there are times when we cannot guarantee 100% reliability:
- Internet congestion
- Automatic System Updates - Webhosting.net's servers regularly update themselves with patches and bug fixes. Occasionally, these patches/fixes can affect our servers in an unexpected, detrimental way. Many of these patches/fixes are done automatically and cannot be tested prior to their implementation.
- Terrorist Attack
- Acts of God
- Virus/Worm/Denial of Service Attack
You specifically agree that Webhosting.net cannot be held liable for any missing data, corrupted data, incorrect transmission of data, failure to provide service, delay of service provision or anything in any way connected to the Webhosting.net service beyond the cost of service provided. Cumulative liability cannot exceed the total monthly service fee equal to the prior one month of service.
Transmission of Data
Webhosting.net is not responsible for any unauthorized access or modification of your data stored by or transmitted via the Webhosting.net service You also specifically agree that Webhosting.net is not responsible or liable for any content sent using or received from the Webhosting.net service including that which may be illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening or that may violate any trademark or copyright.
Outgoing Bulk / Junk / spam Mail Policy
Sending spam (Unsolicited Junk Mail sent to anonymous recipients) through Webhosting.net will not be tolerated. Webhosting.net has the right to terminate or refuse mail service to anyone abusing Webhosting.net services. Webhosting.net reserves the right to immediately discontinue service to anyone violating this rule. Webhosting.net defines "spaming" as the sending of bulk e-mails, or the sending of e-mail to users that have not explicitly asked to receive the senders message. Webhosting.net will not be held responsible if your domain name is blocked by internet service providers (ISPs) for sending spam/bulk e-mails. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel Webhosting.net accounts that send bulk or unwanted junk mail (spam). Hosting resellers should note that if an account is suspended for breaching Webhosting.net Terms or AUP and they re-enable that account, it will result in their reseller account being suspended.
Incoming Bulk / Junk (Spam) Mail Policy
Webhosting.net offers various services (add-ons) to help prevent incoming spam. These extra services may require an additional monthly fee and may have separate end-user agreements. Webhosting.net can not be responsible for filtering out unwanted/offensive content sent to your Webhosting.net account or that may fill your Webhosting.net account.
Webhosting.net Virus Policy
The Webhosting.net service provides virus protection against incoming e-mail viruses sent to your Webhosting.net addresses. All incoming messages to your Webhosting.net domain are scanned. It is our policy to delete infected messages prior to delivery to your Webhosting.net mailbox. Webhosting.net virus protection uses the latest technologies to help ensure your protection. Our server software (virus patterns) is updated every hour. Virus protection is an ongoing process and it's impossible to protect against 100% of the virus threats and we therefore cannot be held responsible for new viruses that are not detected by our scanning software. End-users are responsible for protecting their computers and ensuring they are virus-free. We recommend that each end-user run a local anti-virus software package on their PC for additional protection. Webhosting.net will not be held responsible if your domain name is blocked by internet service providers (ISPs) for sending virus-infected e-mails. Most viruses are transmitted by e-mail, but not all. If your e-mail software is connected to another e-mail service other than Webhosting.net, it is possible that virus-infected e-mail could be pulled into your Webhosting.net account. Webhosting.net cannot be held responsible for virus-infected e-mail originally sent to e-mail services outside of Webhosting.net.
It is the end-user's responsibility to keep his/her password confidential, and to change the password on a regular basis. Webhosting.net is not responsible for any data losses or security issues due to stolen passwords. Webhosting.net recommends that you use passwords that contain numbers and symbols in order to prevent unauthorized users from guessing commonly-used choices (i.e. '12345', 'password', etc.). Webhosting.net support does not have access to viewing existing passwords. For security reasons, Webhosting.net support can only reset passwords. Webhosting.net will not under any circumstances give a password to an enduser over the phone or via email.
Full backups of shared server are made weekly, and backups of new/changed data made nightly. No guarantees are made of any kind, either expressed or implied, as to the integrity of these backups. Backups are made for critical server restoration purposes only. It is the clients' responsibility to maintain local copies of their web content, email and database data. If loss of data occurs due to an error of Webhosting.net, Webhosting.net will attempt to recover the data at no charge to the client. Should you require data be restored, Webhosting.net will charge a minimum of $25/hour for restoration. Control panel settings cannot be restored. Only end-user webcontent and mail can be restored.
Failure to Pay
If you fail to pay your invoices on time your account will be in danger of getting suspended or terminated. Webhosting.net may temporarily deny or terminate service upon the failure of the subscriber to pay the charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve the subscriber of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges and any collection fees.
A subscriber may cancel his account at any time online via his account control panel's "Support Center". If you want to avoid further payment, open the ticket before your due date. For example, if your due date is on the 17th you can create a ticket on the 16th, and then we will cancel your account without any further charges.
Upon cancellation, your Webhosting.net e-mail and contact data located on Webhosting.net's servers may no longer be available. It is the end-user's responsibility to retrieve this data prior to the request for cancellation of the service. Webhosting.net cannot guarantee retrieval of data once an account is cancelled.
Acceptable Use Policy
Use of Webhosting.net's services constitute acceptance and agreement to Webhosting.net's AUP as well as Webhosting.net's TOS (Terms of Service)
Webhosting.net supports the uncensored flow of information and ideas over the Internet medium and does not actively monitor subscriber activity under normal circumstances. Moreover, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any web site, e-mail transmission, newsgroup, or other material created or accessible over or through the services, except for certain proprietary Web sites. However, in accordance with our TOS (Terms of Service), we may remove, or block access to any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or which may violate this AUP.
Webhosting.net may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing. Your violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or immediate termination of your Webhosting.net account or contract WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
Webhosting.net stresses the following points:
- Ensure reliable service to our customers
- Ensure security and privacy of our systems and network, as well as the networks and systems of others
- Comply with existing laws
- Maintain our reputation as a responsible service provider
- Encourage responsible use of the Internet and discourage activities which reduce the usability and value of Internet services
- Preserve the value of Internet resources as a conduit for free expression and exchange of information
- Preserve the privacy and security of individual users
- Spamming (sending unsolicited e-mail to those with which the customer has no existing relationship). We have a ZERO TOLERANCE spam policy.
- Sending bulk e-mail from a shared webserver.
- Relaying bulk e-mail through the Webhosting.net mail servers
- Hosting of spam resources. These include and are not limited to; literature promoting spamming, tools or resources for spamming, linking to spamming resources.
- Posting off-topic advertising in newsgroups/Usenet
- Spoofing (using a return e-mail address which is not the valid reply address of the sender or sending an e-mail message which does not contain enough information to enable the recipient to identify the party who is really sending the message)
- Passive spamming Webhosting.net by spamming from some other source
- Trolling (posting controversial messages in newsgroups to generate responses)
- Mail bombing (inundating a user with e-mail without any serious intent to correspond)
- Proxy server - running proxy servers on the Webhosting.net network is explicitly prohibited
- Subscribing someone else to an electronic mailing list without that person's permission.
- Distribution of mass e-mailing programs is also prohibited. All recipients on a mailing list must have personally subscribed through a 'confirmed opt-in process*'.
- Mailing lists may not be used to distribute unsolicited e-mail.
- Any customer repeatedly "mail bombed" or that attracts such behavior will be asked to leave.
A message is considered unsolicited if it is posted in violation of a newsgroup charter or sent to a recipient who has not requested the message. Making an e-mail address available to the public does not constitute a request to receive messages.
Unsolicited E-mail / spam
Sending unsolicited mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements is expressly prohibited. A user shall not use another site's mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site or distributing, advertising or promoting software or services that have the primary purpose of encouraging or facilitating unsolicited e-mail or spam. A user shall not store or serve content as a component of any unsolicited e-mail or spam. This includes the hosting of landing-pages for any unsolicited e-mail or spam.
Complaints, including, but not limited to, complaints sent directly to Webosting.net, Inc or an upsteam provider, listings on SpamCop, SPEWS, SBL, OpenRBL or any of the 'spam-watch' sites shall serve as sufficient grounds for an immediate investigation of client activity.
It is contrary to Webhosting.net, Inc. policy for customers to use our servers or network to effect or participate in any of the following activities:
- To post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, e-mail mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the charter or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list;
- To send unsolicited e-mail;
- To engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through a Webhosting.net, Inc. provided server, or using a Webhosting.net, Inc. provided server or bandwidth as a mail-drop or for serving content for messages or for responses;
- To falsify user information provided to Webhosting.net, Inc. or to other users of the service in connection with use of a Webhosting.net, Inc. service.
- To send e-mail with through our e-mail servers where the e-mail address does not explicity reside on the Webhosting.net mail servers.
- Mailing lists may only be hosted within your HSphere account and you are required to use the 'confirmed opt-in' method available within the configuration settings for the list.
- Maintaining a list external to HSphere, be it within your web hosting space, on your own PC, or any other server, and then using the Webhosting.net mail servers to relay that mail is viewed as a serious breach.
Mail from webservers
- You may not send any form of bulk e-mail from the webservers. If you have a list it must be hosted in within your HSphere account.
- Individual e-mails to 'clients' or 'members' of a website may not be spooled for delivery. This would qualify them as bulk e-mail.
When Webhosting.net, Inc. becomes aware of an alleged violation of its Acceptable Use Policy, Webhosting.net, Inc. will initiate an investigation (within 24-48 hours). During the investigation Webhosting.net, Inc. may restrict Customer's access in order to prevent further possible unauthorized activity. If the Customer is found in violation of our spam policy or AUP, Webhosting.net Inc. may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, or terminate Customer's account and/or pursue other civil remedies. Also, Webhosting.net, Inc. reserves the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation. If such violation is a criminal offense, Webhosting.net, Inc. will notify the appropriate law enforcement department of such violation.
Webhosting.net, Inc. does not issue service credits for any outages incurred through service disablement resulting from Policy violations, or outages incurred during investigations of possible violations.
The Customer shall be held liable for any and all costs incurred by Webhosting.net, Inc. as a result of the customer's violation of these terms and conditions. This is including, but is not limited to, attorney fees and costs resulting from Postmaster responses to complaints from and the cleanup of unsolicited mailings and/or unauthorized bulk mailings and/or news server violations. First violations will result in a Cleanup Fee of $50 per complaint and the customers account will be reviewed for possible immediate termination.
A second violation will result in Cleanup Fee of $100 per complaint and immediate termination of the customers account.
A 'Complaint' can be defined as follows:
- An e-mail complaint sent directly to Webhosting.net, Inc., Webgemshosting.net, Hostunix.com, or Wholesalecolo.com
- An e-mail complaint sent directly to an upstream provider or carrier
- A 'SpamCop' listing
- A SPEWS listing
- An SBL listing
- An OpenRBL listing
- A listing on any e-mail 'block list ' which may result in the interruption of service to the Webhosting.net network
The Customer who violates this policy agrees to also pay Investigation Fees of no more than $125 per hour that Webhosting.net Inc. personnel must spend to investigate any violations in addition to the above-mentioned Cleanup Fees.
Decisions regarding the termination or suspension of an account are final. Webhosting.net, Inc. will not enter into any negotiation regarding suspension or termination of an account or contract for breach of our AUP or Terms of Service. Upon termination of an account or contract the outstanding balance of that contract or account will immediately become due.
As a member of our network community, you must use your Internet access responsibly. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Violations of Acceptable Use Policy
The following constitute violations of this AUP:
- Webhosting.net's services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities.
- Webhosting.net reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
Spamming or sending unsolicited E-mail:
See "Unsolicited E-mail / spam" above.
Harm to minors:
Use of the Webhosting.net's services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child pornography. Violations of the Child Protection Act may be reported to the U.S. Customs Agency at 1-800-BEALERT
Use of the Webhosting.net's services for transmitting any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
Use of the Webhosting.net's services to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another.
Use of Webhosting.net service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as "pyramid schemes," "ponzi schemes," and "chain letters."
Webhosting.net, Inc. reserves the right to report illegal activities to any and all regulatory, administrative, and/or governmental authorities for prosecution. The following examples of unacceptable behavior are non-exclusive, and are provided for guidance purposes. If you are unsure if your actions will be a violation of our policies please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Server broadcast messages or any message sent on an intrusive basis to any directly or indirectly attached network. Attempt to circumvent any user authentication or security of host, network, or account. Accessing data not intended for user. Probing the security of any network. Spawning dozens of processes. Port scans, ping floods, packet spoofing, webbots, forging router information, Denial of Service attacks, sniffers, flooding, spoofing, ping bombing, smurfs, winnuke, land, teardrop. Promulgation of viruses. IRC bots such as eggdrop or BitchX. Any activity, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, will be investigated and proper action taken. The presence of any of these programs, whether or not run, will result in action against the user including suspension or termination.
Webhosting.net maintains control and ownership of any and all IP numbers and addresses that may be assigned to the client and reserves in its right to change or remove any and all IP numbers and addresses.
IP Address Overlap: Webhosting.net administers the network on which customer servers reside. The customer may not use IP addresses not assigned to them by Webhosting.net staff. If a user wishes to use their own IP numbers, they must comply with our AUP and its etiquette and procedures. In addition, they must supply their own routing equipment or rent it from Webhosting.net.
Use of the Webhosting.net service to access, or to attempt to access the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate security measures of Webhosting.net's or another entity's computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending account is subject to immediate termination. The outstanding balance of any contracts / account will immediately become due.
Copyright or trademark infringement:
Use of the Webhosting.net service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
Collection of personal data:
Use of the Webhosting.net services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
Abuse of the law
Webhosting.net's services may be used for lawful purposes only. Illegality includes but is not limited to: drug dealing; attempting without authorization to access a computer system; pirating (distributing copyrighted material in violation of copyright law, specifically MP3s, MPEG's, ROMs, and ROM emulators); gambling; schemes to defraud; trafficking in obscene material; sending a message or having content that is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, or indecent with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass another person; threatening bodily harm or damage to individuals or groups; violating U.S. export restrictions; stalking; or violating other state or federal law such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, or the Economic Espionage Act. Linking to illegal material is also prohibited.
Copyright Infringement - Software Piracy Policy
The Webhosting.net network may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any information, data or material in violation of United States or state regulation or law, or by the common law, is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights.
Making unauthorized copies of software is a violation of the law, no matter how many copies you are making. If you copy, distribute or install the software in ways that the license does not allow, you are violating federal copyright law. If caught with pirated software, you or your company may be liable under both civil and criminal law, and you may be fined up to $250,000 and/or receive up to 5 years in jail.
Network disruptions and unfriendly activity:
Use of the Webhosting.net service for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use Webhosting.net Services or the Internet. This includes "denial of service" (DoS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services or equipment is prohibited. It is the Member's responsibility to ensure that their network is configured in a secure manner. A Subscriber may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use their network for illegal or inappropriate actions. A Subscriber may not permit their network, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use their network in an illegal or inappropriate manner. Unauthorized entry and/or use of another company and/or individual's computer system will result in immediate account termination. Webhosting.net will not tolerate any subscriber attempting to access the accounts of others, or penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
Involves a knowing misrepresentation or misleading statement, writing or activity made with the intent that the person receiving it will act upon it.
Infringement of Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, or Intellectual Property Right:
Distribution and/or posting of copyrighted or the aforementioned infringements will not be tolerated.
Distribution of Viruses:
Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account / contract.
Inappropriate Use of Software:
Use of software or any device that would facilitate a continued connection, i.e. pinging, while using Webhosting.net's services could result in a suspension service.
Third Party Accountability:
Webhosting.net subscribers will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their systems / services that violate guidelines created within the Acceptable Use Policy.
You are responsible for any misuse of services provided to you, even if a friend, family member, guest or employee committed the inappropriate activity. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your services. In addition, you may not use services provided to you in order to breach security of another system/network.
- Attempting to obtain access to another user's system is strictly prohibited, and may result in termination of service.
- You must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of your servicxes/network.
- You may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, logging into or making use of a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks. Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security is prohibited. Examples of these tools include, but are not limited to, password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools. Network security scans may only be executed with the written permission of Webhosting.net, Inc.
- You may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network ("denial of service attacks"). This includes, but is not limited to, "flooding" of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to "crash" a host.
- Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. Webhosting.net will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
Acceptable Use Policy Amendments and Changes
Webhosting.net reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this AUP, our TOS (Terms of Service) and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with our TOS (Terms of Service).
Limitation of Liability
Webhosting.net shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from Webhosting.net's servers or network going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Further, Webhosting.net shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages due to the failure of client systems. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service. Webhosting.net shall be the sole arbiter of what is and is not a violation of these acceptable use policies. Webhosting.net reserves the right to terminate an account at any time and for any reason that causes harm to any Webhosting.net or its customers. Webhosting.net reserves the right to withhold any pre-paid funds for any systems or services removed for violations of these policies. Webhosting.net reserves the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion. Webhosting.net reserves the right to change the Acceptable Use Policy without prior notice or warning. Non-enforcement of any part of the Acceptable Use Policy does not constitute consent. Violations of these Acceptable Uses Policies should be referred to email@example.com.
* Confirmed opt-in: This is usually accomplished by means of an e-mail message sent to the subscriber to which s/he must reply, or containing a URL which s/he must visit, in order to complete the subscription. However it is implemented, a fundamental requirement of all lists hosted on the Webhosting.net network is for verification of all new subscriptions. Any list owner must be able to provide positive proof of confirmed opt-in of a subscriber within 12 hours of a complaint being lodged with Webhosting.net, Inc or any upstream providers.
"Unlimited" Usage Policies and Definitions
What "Unlimited" means. WebHosting.net does not set an arbitrary limit or cap on the amount of resources a single Subscriber can use. In good faith and subject to these Terms, WebHosting.net makes every commercially reasonable effort to provide its Subscribers with all the storage and bandwidth resources needed to power their web sites successfully, as long as the Subscriber's use of the service complies with these Terms. By not setting limits on key resources, we are able to provide simple, consistent pricing to our Subscribers as they grow their websites. As a result, a typical website may experience periods of great popularity and resulting increased storage without experiencing any associated increase in hosting charges.
What "Unlimited" DOES NOT mean. WebHosting.net employs complex mechanisms to protect its Subscribers and systems from abuse. WebHosting.net's offering of "unlimited" services is not intended to allow the actions of a single or few Subscribers to unfairly or adversely impact the experience of other Subscribers.?WebHosting.net's service is a shared hosting service, which means that multiple Subscriber web sites are hosted from the same server and share server resources. WebHosting.net's service is designed to meet the typical needs of small business and home business website Subscribers in the United States. It is NOT intended to support the sustained demand of large enterprises, internationally based businesses, or non-typical applications better suited to a dedicated server.?WebHosting.net will make every commercially reasonable effort to provide additional resources to Subscribers who are using their website(s) consistent with these Terms, including moving Subscribers to newer and bigger shared servers as necessary. However, in order to ensure a consistent and quality experience for all Subscribers, WebHosting.net does place automated safeguards to protect against any one site growing too quickly and adversely impacting the system until WebHosting.net can evaluate said sites resource needs.
Unlimited Hosting Space; excessive MySQL files. WebHosting.net does not set arbitrary limits on the amount of disk space a Subscriber can use for the Subscriber's website, nor does WebHosting.net charge additional fees based on an increased amount of storage used, provided the Subscriber's use of storage complies with these Terms. Please note, however, that the WebHosting.net service is designed to host websites. WebHosting.net does NOT provide unlimited space for online storage, backups, or archiving of electronic files, documents, log files, etc., and any such prohibited use of the Services will result in the termination of Subscriber's account, with or without notice. Accounts with a large number of files (inode count in excess of 200,000) can have an adverse affect on server performance. Similarly, accounts with an excessive number of MySQL/PostgreSQL tables (i.e., in excess of 1000 database tables) or of database size (i.e., in excess of 3GB total MySQL/PostgreSQL usage or 2GB MySQL/PostgreSQL usage in a single database) negatively affect the performance of the server. WebHosting.net may request that the number of files/inodes, database tables, or total database usage be reduced to ensure proper performance or may terminate the Subscriber's account, with or without notice.
Unlimited File Transfer. WebHosting.net does not set arbitrary limits on the amount of visitor traffic a web site can receive or on the amount of content a Subscriber can upload to his/her/its website in a given month, nor does WebHosting.net charge additional fees based on increased use of bandwidth, as long as the Subscriber's use of the Services complies with these Terms. In most cases, a Subscriber's web site will be able to support as much traffic as the Subscriber can legitimately acquire. However, WebHosting.net reserves the right to limit processor time, bandwidth, processes, or memory in cases where it is necessary to prevent negatively impacting other Subscribers.
Unlimited Domain Hosting. WebHosting.net does not set arbitrary limits on the number of domain names a Subscriber can associate with the Subscriber's web hosting account.